Guarantape 1 Perm Peel Double Sided Tape
Guarantape Perm/Peel Double Sided Tape is an always-reliable tape with the traditional 50/50 mix up of adhesives, permanent adhesive one side, removable peelable adhesive the other side. Often used where you are sticking cards or posters to temporary surfaces.
Our newly improved Guarantape standard permanent adhesive is on one side of the tape, and will firmly fix any standard uncoated material or lightly coated papers; the other side is a specially formulated removable adhesive that is the 'Peelable' part of the tape. This side can then be applied to any temporary surface like a window and be easily removed later on without leaving any sticky mess.
Perm / Peel tape is a flush edge double sided tape, meaning the adhesive is the same width as the backing paper. We keep large stocks of the regular 6mm, 12mm and 18mm sizes - we also supply 25mm and 50mm, please just contact us to order this.
Perm / Peel tape is often used in temporary display situations or to affix signs and information to items that are on sale or will later be sold. The Peelable adhesive means any sign or attachment can be removed quickly and easily without leaving residue.
You will be easily able to distinguish between the permanent and the Peelable sides of the tape.
ARE YOU A REGULAR DOUBLE SIDED TAPE USER?
BULK CARTONS OF TAPE OFFER A MINIMUM SAVING OF 50% UP TO 65% ON MOST SIZES. TO SEE OUR FULL GUARANTAPE CARTON PRICING CLICK HERE.
- Guarantape adhesive Level 2 (Permanent Side) and Level 1 (Removable Side)
- Free samples available to test, simply select on the dropdowns above and add to cart. If you are looking at contract rates or a large job speak to us and we can usually send out full rolls on a sample basis.
- Tissue tape, can be torn to any length
- 50m rolls, longer 100, 300 and 500m roll lengths available to order or on contract supply.
- Guarantape is an industrial range of tapes controlled and distributed exclusively by Presco, giving you a direct manufacturer pricing structure and reliability.
- This is a thin ‘flat’ double sided tape.
Also known as:
- Removable tape
- Low tack double sided tape
- 50/50 double sided tape
- Tissue removable tape
Typically used with:
- Paper or card to plastic or glass for removal later on.
- Attaching membership or bank cards to letters
- Attaching removable items or offers to brochures and magazines
- Measurements of width accurate to +/- 400micron
- Roll length accurate to +/- 50cm
- Full specification and production sheets available upon genuine request
- Tapes rigorously tested across Guarantape range
We Also Recommend