Crystal Discs are round sticky labels that are used to seal pockets, wallets, envelopes and mailers. They are supplied on a reel of backing paper, simply peel the sticky label off and apply. They are environmentally friendly which is having ever growing importance with us everyday.
These new environmentally friendly biodegradable Crystal Discs are available in the 25mm perforated size. These are made from poly-lactic acid film that is from a renewable source with an acrylic biodegradable and compostable adhesive. Supplied on a white glassine paper liner.
Perforated sticky discs are useful for applications where you can quickly open a card or folder by tearing the seal. This is often used in a security environment as well to quickly show folders or documents that have been opened.
To view our full range of Crystal Discs in different sizes and types click here
Free samples are available of this product to request samples please add to your basket, proceed to checkout and we will post these out to you.
- 1000 discs per roll.
- 50 micron label thickness
- Print receptive top coating for customisable logo printing
- High quality 95% transparency rating
- Certified for direct contact with dry and moist non-fatty foodstuffs
Also known as:
- Wallet labels
- Round sticky labels
- Sealing labels
- Round stickers
- Sticky discs
- Perforated discs
- Sealing Wax Label
- Tearable labels
Typically used with:
- Custom plastic PVC wallets (like children’s crayon packets etc.)
- Mailers, from card, plastic or other
- Envelopes, paper, card and plastic