Guarantape Aggressor Double Sided Tape
|Size||Singe Roll Price||Carton Price (per roll)||You Save|
|6mm Flush||€ 0.96||€ 0.57||41 %|
|9mm Flush||€ 1.73||€ 1.02||41 %|
|12mm Flush||€ 1.93||€ 1.14||41 %|
|18mm Flush||€ 3.36||€ 1.98||41 %|
|25mm Flush||€ 4.41||€ 2.60||41 %|
|6mm on 12mm||€ 1.64||€ 0.97||41 %|
|9mm on 15mm||€ 3.11||€ 1.84||41 %|
|12mm on 18mm||€ 3.36||€ 1.98||41 %|
|18mm on 24mm||€ 4.50||€ 2.65||41 %|
An aggressive high adhesive double sided tape, giving a permanent bond for all litho and most digital printed work, with uncoated or low-gloss coated materials. This is the tape of choice for many regular print finishing tasks, from constructing 3d boxes and folders to fixing showcard struts and stock with a slightly loose surface that needs a higher initial tack.
Guarantape Agressor covers much of the print finishing spectrum and replaces the ‘high-tack’ class of double sided tapes, being much stronger than our basic Guarantape Standard double sided tape. However, if you are working with laminate to laminate or high gloss materials we would recommend looking at Guarantape Ultra Stick, the next level of adhesive for coping with the most challenging materials.
Aggressor is a tissue tape, so you can tear to the right length quickly and easily. Choose from traditional flush edge tapes, where the backing paper is the same width as the adhesive, or choose the fingerlift option. This is where the backing paper is wider than the adhesive and makes final revealing of the adhesive a much quicker and easier task.
Fingerlift tapes (shown in the selection as 6mm on 12mm etc.) are strongly recommended where you are sending out promotional packs or ready-taped work for your client to peel off the backing paper and use the adhesive seal at a later date. Making it easy for them at this stage of the job will reflect well on you and is a much appreciated alternative to the fingernail-destroying task of trying to scrape the backing paper off a narrow flush edged tape!
The Guarantape range has been designed for large trade users of tape and we offer incredible carton, pallet and contract rates for this range of industrial tapes. See below for links to the bulk double sided tape pricing.
ARE YOU A REGULAR DOUBLE SIDED TAPE USER?
BULK CARTONS OF TAPE OFFER A MINIMUM SAVING OF 50%, UP TO 65% ON MOST SIZES. TO SEE OUR FULL GUARANTAPE CARTON PRICING CLICK HERE.
- Guarantape adhesive Level 3.
- Free samples available to test, simply select on the dropdowns above and add to cart. If you are looking at contract rates or a large job speak to us and we can usually send out full rolls on a sample basis.
- Tissue tape, can be torn to any length
- 50m rolls stocked in bulk, larger 100, 300 and 500m roll lengths available to order or on contract supply.
- Guarantape is an industrial range of tapes controlled and distributed exclusively by Presco, giving you a direct manufacturer pricing structure and reliability.
- Guarantape Aggressor replaces our previous ‘High-tack’ range of double sided tapes.
- Aggressor double sided tape sits in between the Guarantape Standard and Ultra Stick ranges, if you are looking for higher levels of permanent adhesive try Ultra Stick or the Extreme ranges of polyester tapes.
- This is a thin ‘flat’ double sided tape – for tape use on textured or uneven surfaces you should consider a polyester tape or a glue tape, which is has a thicker adhesive able to grip even very bumpy surfaces.
Also known as:
- DS tape
- High tack double sided tape
- High tack permanent adhesive tape
- Strong double sided tape
- Non-removable tape
- Sticky tape with backing paper
- Tissue tape
- Fingerlift tape
What our customers say about this product:
We collect feedback about all of our best selling product ranges from our customers. As this is a new product for us we’ve been giving out samples and the responses so far seem to indicate we’re on the right track!
‘[We’ve used] your high tack tapes for years, had the first load of Aggressor tape and am delighted, the quality is noticeably improved and the rolls were all in perfect condition. I’m not going anywhere else!’
‘After we tried samples of the new Guarantape Aggressor we were pleased. Overnight the bond was stronger and we think it’s better than the old hi tak. The new carton pricing leaflet makes sense, it’s clear and better than what we were paying. I’m trying some of the Extreme polyester tapes now, I’ll let you know how we find them.’
Typically used with:
- All paper to paper uses, from lightweight up to 200-300gsm card.
- All firm card or board surfaces
- Coated and semi-gloss stocks
- Litho printed paper and board
- Digital print on basic materials, papers, cards and photo papers. For canvas, fabric and high gloss materials try the Guarantape Ultra Stick or Extreme Polyester tapes.
- Files and folders, 3D constructions and models with card and paper.
- Medium stress uses with firm uncoated surfaces, e.g. food product boxes.
- Showcard struts to non-laminated surfaces
- Photo mounting
- Not suitable for use with fabrics
- Measurements of width accurate to +/- 400micron
- Roll length accurate to +/- 50cm
- Full specification and production sheets available upon genuine request
- Tapes rigorously tested across Guarantape range
- Guarantape Aggressor is our high tack permanent tape, the next level of adhesive is Guarantape Ultra Stick, a very strong tissue tape for use with laminate to laminate work.
We Also Recommend