hese high quality, two part binding screws; which are also known as slotted screws, knurled screws, edged screws or cut screws, have serrated edges to give both an added degree of style and extra grip.
They are available in two finishes; a classic brass and a modern nickel.
- Packed in quantities of 100 and 1000
- A traditional product that adds a distinctive touch to any binding swatch job
- Serrated edge for both decorative and increased grip purposes.
- The capacity of the binding screw is the space between the two heads when they are screwed together.
Also known as:
- Chicago screws
- Post screws
- Pillar screws
- Barrel bolts
Typically used with:
- Binding screws are often extended using Binding Screw Extension Posts.
- For a lower cost and hammer assembly, although not the same distinctive appearance, you can use Plastic Binding Screws.
- Serrated binding screws are ideal if the document regularly needs to be taken apart, with the extra grip.
- Another option for permanent binding of swatches or books up to 9mm thick is our swatch fasteners.