Guarantape Standard Double Sided Tape
A traditional double sided tape for all regular uses from the Guarantape brand, ensuring the very best quality for your work. This ‘Standard’ level tape is the entry double sided tape for all simple paper to paper and light uncoated cardboard applications. With a strong permanent adhesive that is best when used with standard open-pore uncoated surfaces this tape is typically used with files and folders, for envelopes and low-stress uses where a regular fixing is needed.
Guarantape Standard is a tissue double sided tape, meaning you can tear easily at the length you want and apply fast. You can choose from the most economical flush edge tape, where the backing paper is the same width as the adhesive, or choose the fingerlift option. This is where the backing paper is wider than the adhesive and makes final revealing of the adhesive a much quicker and easier task.
Fingerlift tapes (shown in the selection as 6mm on 12mm etc.) are strongly recommended where you are sending out promotional packs or ready-taped work for your client to peel off the backing paper and use the adhesive seal at a later date. Making it easy for them at this stage of the job will reflect well on you and is a much appreciated alternative to the fingernail-destroying task of trying to scrape the backing paper off a narrow flush edged tape!
The Guarantape range has been designed for large trade users of tape and we offer incredible carton, pallet and contract rates for this range of industrial tapes. See below for links to the bulk double sided tape pricing.
- Guarantape adhesive Level 2.
- Tissue tape, can be torn to any length
- 50m rolls stocked in bulk, larger 100, 300 and 500m roll lengths available to order or on contract supply.
- Guarantape is an industrial range of tapes controlled and distributed exclusively by Presco, giving you a direct manufacturer pricing structure and reliability.
- Guarantape standard recommended for most uncoated lightweight paper uses, for any thicker or coated materials you should look at the Guarantape Aggressor or Ultra Stick ranges for higher levels of permanent adhesive.
- This is a thin ‘flat’ double sided tape – for tape use on textured or uneven surfaces you should consider an extreme polyester tape or a glue tape, which is a has a thicker adhesive able to grip even very bumpy surfaces.
Also known as:
- DS tape
- Standard adhesive tape
- Regular double sided tape
- Standard permanent adhesive tape
- Plain double sided tape
- Non-removable tape
- Sticky tape with backing paper
- Tissue tape
- Fingerlift tape
What our customers say about this product:
‘Always got on fine with Presco double sided tapes, we only take the basic tape and this works for envelope making which is mostly where we use double sided tape.’
Typically used with:
- Paper to paper
- Light cardboard to cardboard or paper
- Uncoated stocks
- Litho printed paper and board
- Files and folders
- Lightweight envelopes
- Low stress uses with firm uncoated surfaces
- Uncoated showcard struts to non-laminated surfaces
- Photo and scrapbook mounting
- Collage and hand-made poster displays
- Not suitable for use with fabrics
- Measurements of width accurate to +/- 400micron
- Roll length accurate to +/- 50cm
- Full specification and production sheets available upon genuine request
- Tapes rigorously tested across Guarantape range
- Guarantape Standard is the entry level permanent tape, next level up is Guarantape Aggressor, a high tack tape for use with digital work and laminate.
We Also Recommend